Visit Digi Scrappers Corner web site.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

SUNDAY FREEBIE

Well it's almost the end of the month and we are working hard to get new content on Digi Scrappers Corner. We have a new kit that is almost finished - That's My Boy - It is crammed full of elements, alpha, papers, word art and ribbons. Just to give you a taste, we are offering a free Quick Click.

Photobucket

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO GET YOUR FREEBIE If you download the freebie - please leave a commenton this blog.

Please visit our site and sign up for the newsletter. April will be coming out soon and will offer freebies, tutorials and discounts so don't miss your issue!

4 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much! I have 3 boys so I can sure use it in each of their books!

BdaScrapper said...

Hope you enjoy! Check back as I will be posting a boys kit you might enjoy in the next day or two.

Mags said...

I just tried but it said the file was missing or corrupt! :(

BdaScrapper said...

Mags - please try again - I just tried it and the file is fine. If you still have a problem let me know and I will email you the file.